Sunday, December 5, 2010

haix... this few weeks seriously very vex.. totally have no mood to do things.. when my mood isnt good, my temper will start to kick in.. and no more easy going eugene.


school work is getting harder by the week and I'm quite struggling to keep my head above the water. the worse thing is that I do not have the motivation but even worse, don't even feel like doing.. I deserve the Cs that i'm getting now although I have never got this much Cs in my life!


I would say that mental tiredness is more tiring and painful than physical tiredness. For HFE class the night before I only slept 3 hours and is super tired physically. But something boosted my energy level and I pushed through the whole day.. even solo-ing most of the days thing like ws n ppt..

next is OP2 lesson on friday. I slept 4hour yet the whole day i'm tired and no motivation to do work.. slack the whole freaking day. think i will be getting another C? Yes i'm capable of far greater results and may one day make it big.. I only require that motivation. No wonder they say 'there is a great woman behind a successful man.'


anyways I thk what derick said make sense.. although he is the famous YLK(y-li-king).
he said if she is not doing what she's doing now, will you like her?
I can only wait and give you the best I can. I have already waited for 2 years, why cant i just shutup and wait?
yes its painful, but i do not think i have a choice.


I do not choose easily, once chosen I do not let go easily. remember: there is always this factor which you have, and no one else will ever have. its what attracts me most, to you.

*your guardian angel*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment