Monday, January 10, 2011

RJ53 Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma

What is the best and worse decision I have made?

In my life, I have made many decisions and a few individual decisions made a great impact in me. A scenario will be in a major competition, it was a critical day for myself and my team to win it big. I was all periapt up and ready for my competition the next day and I went to sleep. In the wee hours in the morning my aunt called my family saying that my grandma isn’t well and we should go over. I told my mum I have competition later on and will go visit her right after my competition and I went back to sleep. 1 hour later my mum text me to tell her that my grandma passed away, I was shocked and loss of words came to me.

The competition went on as usual but the day was raining. In the end my team won gold in our category but my heart was still heavy with my decision. My mum told me that grandma have been bedridden for 10years and her time was up, do not take it too hard. Until today, I still have doubts on myself if it was a right or a wrong decision to not make that trip.

Another worse decision I have made would be the breaking up with my 1st and ex-girlfriend for 2 years. Due to her being too possessive, I ignored her and slowly we broke up. She got together with another person and I realized that it was something that I hoped for, only she did it too much. I had pursued back her for 2 years now and I am still trying hard. It was the worse decision I have ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment