Thursday, January 20, 2011

argh tired!!! these 3 days have been sleeping in class and don't have any regard for my grades at all! hope my relations with faci can keep me at least a B..


haix thk i gotta use my 'eugene cold treatment' again.. i got a feeling this girl in class like me but as usual this heart is not open for visitors.. thk i will lose another close friend.. through this 2 years, I thk i have used this method towards 5 girls le.. why? because i'm not ready for another relationship other than being with you, wendy.


I seriously dont thk my standards are that low and there are girls who come after me.. but oh well.. its hard to win my heart, once you won me, i will never want to leave.. after how much beating i've taken from you this 2 years, you should know what i mean by, I NEVER WANT TO LEAVE. I don't think many ppl can take such things and still stay that long, like an idiot.


seriously speaking, you were my 1st gf and i didnt really understand how a relationship work. I thk i have expected too much to blind me from seeing really how much you've put in for us already.. this 2 years i've been looking and observing how it works.. thus the conclusion that, yes, its still you.


Yes i want you to be happy.. but on the other hand it pains me alot.. to see you in the arms of someone else.. i dont thk many ppl understand how I feel and i'm really dying a little every single day.. you dont know how you can make my day.. just as simple by asking me to do things for you.. yes, this dumb boy.


i value promises and its what i make to you. I have learned how to treat you right, to dote and make you the happiest girl.
always ready to prove to you, that yes.. I do cherish you.

No comments:

Post a Comment